Friday, February 18, 2011

Craft Projects

I have a few crafts I like to do.  Right now I have 2 scarves I've been knitting.  They were are Christmas presents (just don't tell Kym and my Mother).  Part of my problem is that I like to do a few different things and I can't find enough time to do any of them.

This is the scarf I have in progress for one of my BF's.  She loves green.


 The only problem is I don't think it's long enough.  Right now it's about 2ft.  I would like it closer to 5ft.  I've got a ways to go huh?


The other thing I really like is making jewelry.  I don't take the time to sit and design but I love the beads.  I think Hubby thinks I love the beads more than creating.  He may be right, just don't tell him I said so.



Lastly, I just got a new mag in the mail.  I really like looking through all sorts of them for inspiration.  I haven't had a chance to look through it but the cover looks good. If you like making jewelry you'd enjoy it too.



So at some point the scarved will be done.  Kym's is first on my list.  I also intend on sitting down and flipping through the mag this weekend.  Maybe I will even make a couple sets of necklaces and earring. 

I will keep you posted.
Holly

P.S.  Thankfully photography doesn't take much time, my camera is always with me and ready.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment